We are one of 500 state and local labor councils of the AFL-CIO and are the heart of the labor movement. We are democratically elected bodies dedicated to represent the interest of working people at the state and local level. We mobilize our members and community partners to advocate for social and economic justice and we strive daily to vanquish oppression and make our communities better for all people - regardless of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, or ethnic or nation origin.
FREE EDUCATIONAL CLASSES canceled due to lack of interest15 Aug, 2022
NWPA ALF EDUCATIONAL CLASSES canceled due to lack of interest.
AFL-CIO News Feed
- Black History Month Profiles: Annie Anderson -
- Service + Solidarity Spotlight: AFGE Seeks 8.7% Raise for Federal Workers to Close Gap Between Public and Private Sector Workers -
- Service + Solidarity Spotlight: International Unions Call for Justice for 42 Miners Killed in October -
- Service + Solidarity Spotlight: Historic Job Growth in 2022 Reflects Strong but Uneven Economic Recovery -
- Service + Solidarity Spotlight: Help HuffPost Union Members Secure Fair Contract -