Are You Ready to Vote?
This November, organized labor will combat the power of organized money. We’re voting to protect our freedoms—and our voices will be heard. Sign the pledge to vote in November.
We are one of nearly 500 state and local labor councils of the AFL-CIO and are the heart of the labor movement. We are democratically elected bodies dedicated to represent the interests of working people at the state and local level. We mobilize our members and community partners to advocate for social and economic justice and we strive daily to vanquish oppression and make our communities better for all people—regardless of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, or ethnic or national origin.
AFL-CIO News Feed
- A New Wave of Unionization: The Working People Weekly List -
- Hispanic Heritage Month Profiles: Daniel Gonzalez -
- Service + Solidarity Spotlight: Support Delta Flight Attendants’ Massive Organizing Campaign -
- Hispanic Heritage Month Profiles: Mariel Cruz Martinez -
- Hispanic Heritage Month Profiles: Steve Carrillo -