The Northwestern Pennsylvania Area Labor Federation has several forms used for reporting information from our affiliates. We currently have some designed so that you can type in fields, save for your records, print for submission, and send to us. Our goal is to improve the accuracy of our records. We hope you will use them.
In the resource section below you will find the following forms:
- We recently have been asked if there is a new blank information form available, here it is in pdf form only.
- All per capita forms WERE removed because we are now on a new system for per capita remittance. Contact Rosann at 814-360-8336 or via -email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Here is a template of the new Per Capita form for your review.
- This chart is designed so you can determine the number of delegates your local union has the ability to serve at the NWPA ALF and its 8 CLCs and 1 chapter. Once you determine the number of Delegates you are entitled we want to remind you that you also have an opportunity to have an equal number of Alternates.Document
- Local unions have the opportunity to change their delegates whenever they choose. This form enables you to update your delegates with the NWPA ALF and any or all of our CLCs on one form. Every month we update all information with our CLCs.You can open, type in the fields, save for your records, and print to either email or mail to the NWPA ALFDocument
- Delegates Form as a PDF(Picture Data Format)Document
We hope you find these forms helpful and easily accessible.