We highly recommend that everyone apply for a mail-in Ballot and VOTE, early. It is wiser for us to depend on our union brothers and sisters to deliver our ballots. Than to chance COVID and/or bureaucracy resulting in possible changes to polling places, the extra travel and the disenfranchising of members of our communities.
Mail-In Ballot applications are available online at https://www.pavoterservices.pa.gov/OnlineAbsenteeApplication/You must be a registered voter to submit an application. You may check whether you are registered to vote in Pennsylvania using Find Voter Registration Status.Please note, if you plan to vote using an absentee or mail-in ballot in the 2020 GENERAL ELECTION held on 11/03/2020, your completed application must be received in the county office by 5:00 PM on 10/27/2020. The deadline to return your voted absentee or mail-in ballot is 8:00 PM on 11/03/2020.Instructions:
- If you’re a voter with a valid PA Driver’s License or PennDOT ID number, you may apply with this online form.
- If you do not have one of these ID numbers, you will need to download a paper application and mail it to your County Board of Elections. Otherwise, you may visit your local county elections office.
- For an absentee application in English, download the absentee paper application form.
- For an absentee application in Spanish, download the absentee paper application form.
- For a mail-in application in English, download the mail-in ballot paper application form.
- For a mail-in application in Spanish, download the mail-in ballot paper application form.
Notice for Military and Overseas Voters: When applying for an absentee ballot, use the federal form.
NOTE: You must apply for an absentee or mail-in ballot for each election unless you qualify for and request permanent status to vote by mail-in ballot.